Biasi M90B 24S No hot water, please help!

Reaction score
Country
Hungary
My mom has a Biasi M90B 24S, (construction year 2009), previously she had several problems with this combi boiler, every now and then it needed a HE cleaning, sometimes CH wasn't operating, other times HW. Lately she experienced the following:
- How water through the taps came in waves: hot for 15 seconds, cold for 20 seconds...

I checked the pressure, the machine was showing a bit less than 1.4 bar. I closed all the lines, took the power cable out, and drained the boiler. The water which came out was quite dirty, gray-ish coloured. I wanted to disassemble the HE and clean it, but looked a bit complicated to do, so I just refilled the system with freshwater, to roughly 1.8-1.9 bar and replaced the covers, reconnected the cable.

Now there is no HW - if I open the taps, the shaft / pin which moves and activates the switch goes out and pushes the switch for 2 seconds, then returns, stays there, and there is no ignition, no heating. I noticed that there is a red LED light inside, which turns on. On the front panel, out of the 3 LEDs the first one is blinking green.

If I turn on the thermostat, CH is working, there is ignition, boiler is working, shaft stays out, switch is activated continously.

I took off the switch (which is operated by that shaft), and while the tap for hot water was on, and I pushed the switch with a match, there was also ignition, boiler started to heat up.

Where should I start now? What have I done wrong, that there is not anymore HW? Is there a way to reset, or should I check the diaphragm? I will upload a picture, please help me with some information according to the picture, if need to check diaphragm...

Thank you for your help in advance!

Attachments

• 20190818_145439.jpg
    20190818_145439.jpg
    238.8 KB · Views: 235
Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back