Biasi M90E 32s with Honeywell cm921

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The boiler is five years old and is leaking at the gland and the main green light pulses in 2 second intervals.

The boiler state is that whilst DHW is intermitant and there is no CH. After removing the clock plug from the pcb the ch sarts to work fine but when it is pluged back in ch stops working.

I am going to replace the the gland and whilst replacing the glad is there any other servicable part that would be worth replacing? (diaphram/divertor valve kit)

Can someone advise how to access diagnostic mode on this boiler and is there any advice on the ch fault? Is it the dip switches?

When dip switch 1 is switched the main green light pulses quickly and other green and red light a on.

When dip switch 3 is switched the main green light is on and the red light pulses 1 per second and the other green light is off

Any help on the matter is greatly appreciated

Thanks in advance

Grover

Sponsored Links
There are two glands on this model.

You clearly seem to fiddle with anything when you dont know what they are for.

I have twice previously described how to put these boilers permanently into diagnostic mode. You can search for that.

For a few secs put DIP 4 down and then up.

Tony

I have put my boiler in permanently Diagnostic mode by moving one of the links on the 9 pin jumper line so that now joins 6-7 and also made two holes at the front to monitor the LEDs.

The boiler's main LED flashes 1 sec on 1 sec off but no DHW or CH, but I remove the on board plug from thr PCB the boiler CH only works.

Unfortunately, I am no wiser as the main LED only flashes 1 sec on and 1 sec off in CH mode and 4 sec off and on for a very shoet time, in DHW.

Any help on the matter is greatly appreciated

Grover

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back