Biasi M90 32S fault guide

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi could someone please advise what could be causing the problem when in DHW mode and the green outside service LED's flash alternately and the middle is solid red. Yet when in CH mode there is no problems?

Fault code: Lack of burner ignition (no ignition signal from the full sequence ignition device)

Any help on the matter is greatly appreciated.

Grover

Sponsored Links
This is a gas/combustion issue!

We dont give DIY advice on dealing with those.

The obvious solution is to call a competent boiler engineer to sort it out for you.

It might only need adjustments rather than anything replaced.

Tony

Thanks for your advice Tony really appreciated.

Just some more info to add; If I turn on the CH and then open the hot water tap then this will supply hot water despite the CH turned off during this period.

Is it still gas/combustion? Even though CH works perfectly fine. Is this not a board issue?

Any help on the matter is greatly appreciated

Thank you

Grover

Sponsored Links
Since the boiler does work on CH then I dont see it as likely to be a circuit problem.

As the fault code indicates a combustion/ignition fault then thats what I conclude it will be ( but the circuits also control those aspects ).

But I have not visited the boiler so can only come to conclusions based on what I see written here.

The advice remains get a competent engineer!

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back