Biasi M90 32s fault

Sponsored Links
Current state boiler is not showing any diagnostic errors.

DHW/CH on the boiler tries to fireup but doesn't. Pump running throughout fan tries to kick in and stops Hence no fireup. Remove the pump connector an immediately boiler firesup. Plug the pump back in and the boiler goes to earlier state of trying to fireup and fails and every 15 seconds re-tries.

Any help on the matter is greatly appreciated

Grover

The connections have been reversed on the pump pressure switch. Leave the single connection on the long side in place and swap the other one onto the empty switch tag beside it on the short side.

Who on earth did that? Its usually done by someone who does not want your boiler to work! Did you not pay someone who has worked on your boiler? Or did someone want to fit a new boiler for you and needed this boiler not to work?

To those who are following this for interest/amusement, note that there is something odd about this OP/boiler! I have asked twice who fitted the new PCB but have not been given any answer!!! Now we find the boiler seems to have been intentionally sabotaged!

Tony

All Hail the power of Tony, I thank you praise be with the Biasi Master guru, the savior for Biasi boilers.

Sorry, but this mistake resides with me. I removed the guide bush to make sure the stem was free from dirt again and wired the switch by mistake.

Thank you once again

Grover

Sponsored Links
Long shot i know but im having a problem with the same boiler, I can only have either ch or hot water and I only archive that by moving the wires on the diverter, Ive had the diverter changed and the the wiring to the diverter changed and the circuit board changed, any ideas on what it may be?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back