biasi riva advance 110b.32s/c no hot water

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
No hot water but heating is fine, I changed diverter valve, dhw flow switch and dhw heat exchanger still no hot water, however the boiler gets very excited when the hot water tap is switched on. Could it be that dhw heat exchanger i put in is for 24s?? I assume they both will fit.
Thank you

Sponsored Links
Wow you changed half the boiler when you say excited what do you mean? Does the boiler light then drop off over and over or does it do nothing? Have you checked the diverted valves motor pin comes up, have you tested the thermistors/Dhw sensor?

Dont you think it would have been more convenient and economic to have called a boiler engineer to sort it out on the spot?

What does an excited boiler look like?

Tony Glazier

Sponsored Links
Wow you changed half the boiler when you say excited what do you mean? Does the boiler light then drop off over and over or does it do nothing? Have you checked the diverted valves motor pin comes up, have you tested the thermistors/Dhw sensor?

Thank you

No boiler light stays on. The diverter valve motor pin operates only when I turn central heating off and leave hotwater thermostat on and turn on hotwater tap, but the boiler dos not fire up. However, when both water and heating the thermostats are on and I turn hotwater tap on the boiler fires up and bit higher (excited). But still no hotwater and the diverter valve pin does not operate.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back