biasi riva compact 24s

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
please can any one help me? just been to look at a biasi riva 24s and the client says that when the boiler has not been on for a few hrs it does not come on in ch and dhw, so they have to turn the boiler off at the fuse and turn it back on after 30 seconds then the boiler will work fine for the rest of the day. when i got there it was working fine could ay one help please.

Sponsored Links
tell them to call you when it doesn't work & not to touch anything until you arrive.

went today before they reset the boiler, there is power to the boiler, pump is free and soon as you turn the fuse switch off and on the boiler works fine till the morning and then it does the same. thought it could be the electric programmer but it does it on hot water. once the boiler was working i checked everything over and it all is working as it should. any ideas thanks .

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back