biasi riva compact he mk2

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
wonder if anyone can help hot water works fine but no central heating,if you hold in reset button boiler fires up and heating pipe starts to warm up but as soon as you let go of reset button boiler shuts down no fault lights showing just one green light on left hand side i think it is poss the pcb as have checked thermostat and is calling for heat ok any suggestions ? many thanks

Sponsored Links
I think that the reset button SHOULD only perform an ignition lockout reset!

It does seem to imply there may be an odd PCB fault. The PCBs are quite expensive too, nearly £200.

But does the timeclock show an "ON" in the diaplay? Without that the boiler is not given a demand for heating.

With the correct demand the two green lights should flash together!

Tony Glazier

yes on is displayed in digital panel but only one green light showing have checked fault finding in manual and they suggest either diverter valve or pcb as diverter works when reset is pushed i assume its pcb

They mention the diverter valve because if thats not moving you will not have heating.

I would guess that the diverter valve is not moving because the boiler is not registering a demand for CH.

I am not yet fully convinced without having seen the boiler myself but it does seem likely that the PCB is at fault!

Has anyone been fiddling with the boiler?

Tony

Sponsored Links
no one has touched boiler heating hasnt been on for a couple of months only noticed problem when tried to turn it on this week all worked fine prior to that

replaced pcb all working fine now :D
many thanks to agile for all his assist

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back