Biasi Riva M90E.32S Problem, getting running hot water but no central heating???

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi can someone please help

I have a biasi boiler come home from work on new years day and i no longer have central heating.

I have running hot water on demand but when i turn the thermostat on for the central heating it turns on for approx 10 seconds i hear the pump etc and then automatically switches off i have no ignition at all.

The pressure on the gauge says approx 1 bar

Can anyone help or provide any advice on where to start please

as mentioned hot water works fine everything switches on its just the central heating issue

Sponsored Links
If you have three lights then you need to see the fault code.

If you only have one you need to unscrew and pull forward the PCB tray. Then move the right hand dip switch and back again and it will show the fault code on the three lights.

But its most likely to be the pump proving switch not making reliably.

It MIGHT work on CH if you select CH and then turn on a hot tap until boiler fires up and then turn off tap.

Tony

hi tony when you say move the right hand dip switch is this inside the plastic pcb case?? on the lights what am i looking for?

Yes, if its the two PCB model.

Just remove the left hand side of the cover.

Tony

Sponsored Links
hi tony right i have the lights they are

flashing permanently red solid green solid

any ideas?

I need to know what each is doing, left, center and right!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back