biasi riva plus he not calling for central heating

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all hope you can help.

Boiler will call for dhw the taps run hot but when I select cw it doesn't fire up and the lights do not change on the boiler. Was working fine the other day but suddenly stopped.

I did earlier have the cw while my wife was running a bath and a red light cam on which would indicate a lack of burner ignition.

Any ideas? Diverter valve? Primary circuit?

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Hi - I've had frequent lock-out problems with my Biasi Riva Plus HE 28 since install 3 yrs ago, as soon as the weather turns cold (below 3-4'c) it's takes several attempts to restart but it will eventually and the next cold snap and its off again.

I've had frequent engineering visits and they all scratch there heads as it's working when the arrive - any ideas? ( sounds like a thermistor problem)

sounds more like a flue, APS or ign rate problem, none of which you can repair yourself

Sponsored Links
cold air is harder to move than warm air so could just be your fan needing cleaned or something silly, the fact that once you get it to light and hence it is warm and works suggests it is just something silly and not a major problem, would be best if you could leave it off when calling an engineer out so he/she can see it failing, I had one exactly the same on your boiler model and a slight adjustment was all that was needed

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back