Big hole

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
A friend just rang me up for advice on flushing and bleeding his radiators. Being a Yorkshireman he only has a couple on. Apparently it's very cold in his house. I asked if the loft was insulated, and the reply was, "It is now, I spent the summer doing it." Pause. "I made the hole for the loft hatch bigger, too. Haven't put a cover on it yet".

Cheers
Richard

Sponsored Links
A friend just rang me up for advice on flushing and bleeding his radiators. Being a Yorkshireman he only has a couple on. Apparently it's very cold in his house. I asked if the loft was insulated, and the reply was, "It is now, I spent the summer doing it." Pause. "I made the hole for the loft hatch bigger, too. Haven't put a cover on it yet".

Cheers
Richard

I told this tale to another acquaintance, who scratched his head and said that his house was warm enough, but his loft was dripping with water. "I don't know what's causing it. I do have an extractor in the bathroom - it just vents into the loft space at the moment".

Cheers
Richard

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back