Air in radiator

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
After a new installation, I am finding that I have to bleed the radiator in my bathroom once a week. This radiator is piped across the primary flow and return for heating towels during summer. The problem is not great but annoying.
Having investigated and looked at the boiler installation procedure. I can see that instead of having separate vent and cold water feeds from the expansion tank, all I have is one, with the vent and cold feed coupled in the loft. Would this cause the problem. I don't want to approach the fitter yet as he is a friend and I don't want to offend him.

Sponsored Links
For goodness sake, if he's a friend talk to him. If I were him, I'd be a site more offended that you cared to broadcast the problem to the world on the internet rather than ask a simple question which has an easy answer which he'd probably happy to give.

Stop being so kitty-cat footed, or I'll be a site more blunt in the next post.

(MODERATOR this is effin stupid, kindly educate your damn censoring software that the cat associated word beginning with P and also used as the nickname for goat willow is NOT an effin swear word. If not, I'm giving up on this site, it's got to the state of pathetic)

Pussyfoot.gif

:LOL:

Sponsored Links
It doesn't censor pictures then, nor does it censor Uranus. (Can't find a photo of a cat's sphincter)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back