big house decoration

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My brother who is a self employed painter and decorator received a phone call from a women wanting her daughters house decorating. She said that it involved all internal and external walls. My brother asked her for the address. When she told him he said he would go to see her immediately. Knowing the area very well and also knowing all the houses were four and five bedrooms, he didnt want to miss out on another p & d getting the job first with it being a decent size job. On arrival at the house he met the mother and found her to be very friendly and the house itself to be one of the biggest in the area ie. loads of work. My brother was taken upstairs into her daughters bedroom and asked to give a price on a diy built dolls house. :oops: It made a great talking point for all the lads in the pub later that week.

Sponsored Links
better than sex........ more addictive than drugs

What is??

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back