Billionaire, morally defensible?

So we get our own Amazon
So Amazon started up in a domestic garage. What is it about the US that makes this sort of approach a lot easier? Same applies to a number of their companies on their way to becoming multinationals.

Sponsored Links
Another. Could Cadbury borrow enough money to buy up Craft?

Said earlier - those with more mental/physical/financial resources will always get more. There's not much to be gained by wringing hands. and saying ain't it awful.
I don't believe trying to limit that will make much difference to the money HMG have, to spend on utilities etc

Said earlier - those with more mental/physical/financial resources will always get more. There's not much to be gained by wringing hands. and saying ain't it awful.
I don't believe trying to limit that will make much difference to the money HMG have, to spend on utilities etc
why do you think that?

living standards in the UK are lower and many other equivalent countries

If Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Germany, France, Holland etc etc can manage to have a better standard of living, functioning public services etc then why cant the UK

Sponsored Links
have you been to Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Germany, France, Holland recently. if so, or if you are going soon, I encourage you to switch on the TV.

why do you think that?

living standards in the UK are lower and many other equivalent countries

If Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Germany, France, Holland etc etc can manage to have a better standard of living, functioning public services etc then why cant the UK
I think that, based on my life experience and logic that what I wrote is true.

Your comments are about something else altogether. You're obsessed.

Tried to get a doctor in rural France recently? There aren't any.

Back