Bird feeders and tables why a change?

Sponsored Links
Show me diffrent and they may get my vote.
Yep, just as I said...

"Oh that's right you can't"...

Spouting b ollux that you can't back up has become normal practice for you :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Yep, just as I said...

"Oh that's right you can't"...

Spouting b ollux that you can't back up has become normal practice for you :LOL:

If we remain in th EU, will we be able to put an end to free movement?

free movement?

We don't have it now. Do you honestly believe that an unemployed Somali or Chinese plumber can get on a plane tomorrow, fly to the UK, rent a flat and take a job?

What about a Jamaican or New Zealander? A Vietnamese or Iranian? Or an Afghan interpreter?

If a German or French plumber comes here to seek work, and doesn't find it, are we entitled to send him home?

(Yes, we are)

We don't have it now. Do you honestly believe that an unemployed Somali or Chinese plumber can get on a plane tomorrow, fly to the UK, rent a flat and take a job?

If they live in the EU and have residence or citizenship then yes they can.
Are you aware John that their country's are not in the EU

I don't remember saying that..
What do you mean by 'free movement' then?

Explain the Lib's 'open door' immigration policy that they are in favour of please? Do you have a reference to that policy?

What do you mean by 'free movement' then?

Explain the Lib's 'open door' immigration policy that they are in favour of please? Do you have a reference to that policy?

Do the EU control the movement of people? Do the Liberal Party want to be part of the EU?

So not free movement then.

And, as you know, EU movement of labour is subject to controls and they can be sent home.

So why do I see so many unskilled or low skilled workers working as tradesmen?

Sponsored Links
Back