Bird flu panic

Sponsored Links
They're not coming as far as I know, but there is a connection.

Hmmm..........is obesity coming? I suppose it might be from today's viewpoint, but what about in the longer term?

Sponsored Links
We're now collecting for petewood's funeral when his missus reads the last post :D

The old MRCA knocked a few over too !! :?:

empip said:
The old MRCA knocked a few over too !! :?:
Are you insinuating that the Midwest Roofing Contractors Association are a bunch of cowboys, or did you perhaps mean MRSA :LOL:

Why are people panicking about this bird flue. It's all just media hype to develop stories. As far as I know Ebola is already just as contagious and fatal as bird flue is ever likely to become. No need to wait for it to change, mutate, evolve or anything. It's already available in it's most deadly form, and has been since 1976. Yet we still haven't seen the decimation of the worlds population that was predicted.

Nah, Multi Role Combat Aircraft !!

Difference wiv Ebola is, the bu##ers wiv it aint flying over us dropping multi coloured bombs ..... flying raats everywhere, their predators will cop it I imagine..

Cat flu mixed with bird flu maybe that'll be the connection .. a triple clanger when human type thrown in !!
:D :D :D

empip said:
Nah, Multi Role Combat Aircraft !!

Difference wiv Ebola is, the bu##ers wiv it aint flying over us dropping multi coloured bombs ..... flying raats everywhere, their predators will cop it I imagine..

Cat flu mixed with bird flu maybe that'll be the connection .. a triple clanger when human type thrown in !!
:D :D :D
perhaps if we gave dogs a canine flu then they could eat the cats who eat the birds, reminds me of a song! is there such a thing as fly virus?

Very good to see the discussion related to very important topic which is Bird Flu infection .Very large amount of casualties occur due this very dangerous infection .Relenza is doing very good job in facing this .It has very few side effects as compare to other vaccines present .It directly attacks on virus .

Please see the page for more...

http://www.drugdelivery.ca/s33713-s-RELENZA.aspx

Hello rock1, you wouldn't have a financial interest here would you? and be indulging in a bit of blatant advertising by any chance? Just asking.

Good link!

"By using Relenza, the duration of the illness is shortened by one day."

Bearing in mind that 3 out of 4 people contracting the virus are dead within 3 days of the symptoms appearing - does Relenza kill you on the second day?

joe

.....Researchers are now concerned because scientists studying a case in Vietnam found the virus can affect all parts of the body, not just the lungs.
This could mean that many illnesses, and even deaths, thought to have been caused by something else, may have been due to the bird flu virus..... the World Health Organisation recommends, to be absolutely safe all meat should be cooked to a temperature of at least 70C. Eggs should also be thoroughly cooked.

:(

Sponsored Links
Back