Black Pipe?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,
can anyone help me please?

the Main cold water feed to my house is a black hard (but flexible) pipe which then goes into the stop cock. I need to replace this stop cock.
i know you cant see the pipe but is it a normal size, like would a 22mm stop cock fit on it? or is it some odd size.

thanks

Ps. it does look like the size of 22mm not 15

Sponsored Links
probably alkathene - which we used 3/4 brass fittings on - so a 22 with a special 3/4 olive should work - just make sure the water main stopcock in the ground outside your boundary , shuts off properly before you start :idea:

probably alkathene - which we used 3/4 brass fittings on - so a 22 with a special 3/4 olive should work - just make sure the water main stopcock in the ground outside your boundary , shuts off properly before you start :idea:

Thank u, so a 3/4 olive is differant to a 22mm olive is that right? Thank you for the warning about ensuring the waters fully off :D

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back