Black square edged worktops (Magnet Strasse Noir)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Magnet have a great shiny square edged sparkly worktop but unfortunately it is very expensive. Anyone know where Magnet get it from to go direct or know of alternative supplier who sells black square edged worktops that look like Granite star galaxy?

Cheers,
CY2010

Sponsored Links
Hi,

I don't know where Magnet get the worktop from. I recently had midnight granite gloss worktops fitted. I instructed my fitter to fit the worktops around back to front with the square edge on the front. He then put the edging strip on. On completion I went around the top of the edges with a very fine black permanent marker pen to fill in the top edge. The worktops look as good as you're going to get to get the granite look.
I purchased the worktops quite cheaply from a company in Bradford and they supplied the longer edging strips. If you wish to see any photos, please email me direct.

Cheers
Karen

Magnet have a great shiny square edged sparkly worktop but unfortunately it is very expensive. Anyone know where Magnet get it from to go direct or know of alternative supplier who sells black square edged worktops that look like Granite star galaxy?

Cheers,
CY2010

it might be a composite like corian? they are a lot dearer than laminate.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back