Black stains on ceiling (Ed.)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi All,
Wanted to get a second opinion?? Does the plastering here look like it need replastering only or further damage? Thank you

IMG_5975.jpeg

IMG_5982.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
Question again please in English?
My question is looking at the images of a kitchen ceiling, you can see the roof peeling off. Does this look like substantial damage? Or something that can be cosmetically done over due to general aging

Sponsored Links
My question is looking at the images of a kitchen ceiling, you can see the roof peeling off. Does this look like substantial damage? Or something that can be cosmetically done over due to general aging
Clean and redecorate using stain block .

Look in the attic...

Looks like condensation / mould to me.

Condensation , fan working?
You can see the extractor fan just on the wall the picture, that is working I believe, just the ceiling not sure if this will be a big cost and to not invest in this particular house?

You can see the extractor fan just on the wall the picture, that is working I believe, just the ceiling not sure if this will be a big cost and to not invest in this particular house?
It’s minor damage . Fan may work but if not actually used could cause the damage.

Way it before you decide.

All the best...

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back