Blacks, statues, history, sticking heads in sand, whites, etc, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
No deflection. I said very clearly over a week ago what I thought of the original incident.

The image is of a statue in a box which as been grafittied. It was mildy funny. Get over yourself, you sanctimonious twerp.

good grief, what a weak man you are: digging an ever deeper hole for yourself.

we all know "I can't breathe" refers directly to George Floyd.....that is the joke.

No deflection. I said very clearly over a week ago what I thought of the original incident.
oh the irony, Ceres claims no deflection by making another deflection.

Sponsored Links
good grief, what a weak man you are: digging an ever deeper hole for yourself.

we all know "I can't breathe" refers directly to George Floyd.....that is the joke.

oh the irony, Ceres claims no deflection by making another deflection.

You can keep saying the same thing over until you're blue in the face (see what I did there), it won't change a thing. You are not inside my brain and you don't have the first clue what I'm thinking when I read or write. Save your faux outrage for somebody who cares.

The picture was depicting irony. It wasn't making fun of George loyd.

I liked it because I felt it projected the hypocrisy that is shown by this whole movement.
what a hypocrite.

the joke referred directly to George Floyds last words "I cant breathe" -so stop claiming it means something else

Instead of asking me why I liked the post you instantly dismissed me as racist, there is more to life and thoughts other than the colour of one's skin.
I made no reference to colour or racism, so stop lying.

This has conveniently not been published In the media. As it doesn't fit their or your narrative.
Yes it has its been all over the media

The black lives matter movement is just an excuse for thuggery and violence, this was proved at the weekend, but conveniently the msm have gone strangely quiet. Instead choosing to call the peaceful protest extreme right and racist.
Good grief listen to yourself, talk about confirmation bias.

sxturbo is saying the BLM movement is only about thuggery and violence -do you stand by that statement?

sxturbo is saying the BLM movement is only about thuggery and violence -do you stand by that statement?

Er, no he didn't. Go back and read what he wrote again. You've either got a serious short-term-memory problem, comprehension issues or you're lying (again). I know which my money's on.

Sponsored Links
You can keep saying the same thing over until you're blue in the face (see what I did there), it won't change a thing. You are not inside my brain and you don't have the first clue what I'm thinking when I read or write. Save your faux outrage for somebody who cares.
ad hominem used for deflection -jolly good

everybody on here knows what the joke meant.

if you want to keep lying about it -that's entirely your choice.....I am sure the others posters can draw their own conclusion of your character.

Er, no he didn't. Go back and read what he wrote again. You've either got a serious short-term-memory problem, comprehension issues or you're lying (again). I know which my money's on.
Yes he did Old Bean: here are his exact words:

The black lives matter movement is just an excuse for thuggery and violence, this was proved at the weekend, but conveniently the msm have gone strangely quiet. Instead choosing to call the peaceful protest extreme right and racist.

Read more: https://www.diynot.com/diy/threads/...nd-whites-etc-etc.546937/page-6#ixzz6PJgIV4C1

Yes he did Old Bean: here are his exact words:

Read more: https://www.diynot.com/diy/threads/...nd-whites-etc-etc.546937/page-6#ixzz6PJgIV4C1

Yes. That's exactly what he wrote. That is not what you stated he wrote. Spot the difference. Shall we add vision problems to your list of excuses?

ad hominem used for deflection -jolly good

everybody on here knows what the joke meant.

if you want to keep lying about it -that's entirely your choice.....I am sure the others posters can draw their own conclusion of your character.

Where's that list I was making, let's see:

whatboutery

appeal to extremes

logical fallacy

ad hominem

deflection........

I think I missed a few off - the previous version of my list appears to have been disappeared. I'm sure they'll come back to me.

The RWRs are pretending to be indignant that their enjoyment of a funny joke based on the dying words of a murdered man is not widely shared.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back