Blacks, statues, history, sticking heads in sand, whites, etc, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought St George was Turkish.
He was. Turkish mercenary soldier, fighting for the Romans against the "barbarians" of the North (ie Anglos, Saxons etc), at the time the Romans occupied Britain. Basically, public enemy number one.

But we love him!

Sponsored Links
I don't need to provide "info" on something you did, which you know you did, just because you are ashamed and trying to deny it.

Sponsored Links
I don't need to provide "info" on something you did, which you know you did, just because you are ashamed and trying to deny it.
No, that's the point.
I don't have a clue about what this "like" that I allegedly put on a joke.
Let me see where it is so i can fairly comment.
However, i'm starting to think that yours and your halfwit mate's comments are just trolling.
And the moderator are assisting you by deleting my posts.

Your nose is growing.
my post no 57 refers to the immediate post above has been deleted.

Its rather obvious my post to refers to one deleted by the ^^^

It was an image of the cenotaph that has been covered and a speech bubble added that said "I cant breath"

Ah the notch and John d show as soon as you can't swing anyone to agree with you the lies come out.

I haven't seen any joke about Floyd, and I haven't laughed at it or liked it. I've even re read this thread and I can't find it.

If we have seriously done wrong then fine lambast us for it, but to make up lies is just pointless and shows us the kind of guys you really are.

Racism is wrong, and murder us wrong there is no joking about those.

When things are taken out of context that's when the jokes come out.

I know you've both ganged up on us to get a reaction out of us like petulant children, and it's worked you've got a rise out of us.

Good job most the people on the forum know what sort of guys you also and will take what you said with a pinch of salt.

you the lies come out
you liked the offensive post that was deleted

a post that makes a mockery of George Lloyd last gasps as he said "I cant breathe".
and now its been deleted you are claiming no knowledge of it......well that's on your conscience

sxturbo finds it funny somebody was murdered -what a great person you must be

my post no 57 refers to the immediate post above has been deleted.

Its rather obvious my post to refers to one deleted by the ^^^

It was an image of the cenotaph that has been covered and a speech bubble added that said "I cant breath"

So your ^^^ referred to somehting that is no longer there? Is that correct? And it was an image of a boxed in statue that had been grafittied? And some posters 'liked' the grafittied image?

So your assertion and (JohnD's) is just a plain-out lie. No surprises there.

When things are taken out of context that's when the jokes come out.
go on then explain to me what the meaning of the speech bubble that said "I cant breathe"

you cant because it directly referred to George Lloyd and you are so weak you cant even admit liking it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back