Blacks, statues, history, sticking heads in sand, whites, etc, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, that opens up an entire new can of worms.

St George is a patron saint (outdated concept itself), chosen during the crusades to try to improve moral of our Christian soldiers, who killed (and likely raped and pillaged) between 1 and 3 million of Muslims to reclaim the "Holy Land" for the Christian church. Apparently, this is also when the red cross on white was born too (it started as a white cross on red, but we decided to use the French version instead).

Anyway, not exactly a good message today. Any why so many people are still offended by the English flag. I read once that it represented blood pouring down a Christian cross, although not sure if that is true.

So, in short, Great Britain was a muslim hater to the extreme for around 200 years, and carried out 9 major Jihads (aka crusades). We helped kill half as many Muslims as Hitler killed Jews.

Down with St George too, maybe?

Another anti-Britain post.

Sponsored Links
Another anti-Britain post.

Yawn, totally wrong. Not anti-Britain at all, I love my country, but St George's history, which we agree should not be forgotten, is from the days of the crusades, mass genocide, racial hatred and war again Muslims, and I think our country is so much more than that. We've moved on in that last 1000 years, at least, we like to think so.

If we have to have a saint, St. Edmund, the original Patron Saint of England, is a better man to represent us, seeing that he helped defend England from invaders, rather than being a crusaders emblem. But really, do we need a Patron Saint? We don't even have the day as a national holiday!

It is a out dated concept.

Anyway, just love the way any criticism of anything we do is immediately replied with "anti-Britain post".

• 2001, the Taliban destroyed giant statues of the Buddha
  • Islamic State militants toppled ancient structures in the historic city of Palmyra, Syria
Very poor examples.You forgot every statue bombed,,,destroyed by vandals etc..Removal after debate and consensus is one thing,,Tearing them down asa a mob is different.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
^^^
fillyboy
sxturbo
johnny 2007

all 'like' George Floyd having a knee on his neck so he cant breathe.
call me boring but I'm struggling to see the humour.

Well, that opens up an entire new can of worms.

St George is a patron saint (outdated concept itself), chosen during the crusades to try to improve moral of our Christian soldiers, who killed (and likely raped and pillaged) between 1 and 3 million of Muslims to reclaim the "Holy Land" for the Christian church. Apparently, this is also when the red cross on white was born too (it started as a white cross on red, but we decided to use the French version instead).

Anyway, not exactly a good message today. Any why so many people are still offended by the English flag. I read once that it represented blood pouring down a Christian cross, although not sure if that is true.

So, in short, Great Britain was a muslim hater to the extreme for around 200 years, and carried out 9 major Jihads (aka crusades). We helped kill half as many Muslims as Hitler killed Jews.

Down with St George too, maybe?

I thought St George was Turkish.

^^^
fillyboy
sxturbo
johnny 2007

all 'like' George Floyd having a knee on his neck so he cant breathe.
call me boring but I'm struggling to see the humour.
Leave me out of your BS you stupid halfwit.
You have no idea who I am, how could you possibly say such thing?
You must be one of those abandoned bastards constantly looking for a fight.
Poor old sod.

maybe they just "like" jokes about people being murdered.

if they didn't want us to know, they wouldn't have "liked" on a public forum.

That's one thing we do know about them.

So we do have some idea about them

You 'liked' a joke that refers to George Lloyd saying 'I cant breathe' in his dying moments

Its as simple as that
When did that happen halfwit?
In old age I could have pressed a button by mistake, that doesn't allow a bastard to classify me or anyone as murderer supporters.

Screenshot_20200613-120104_Samsung Internet.jpg
you did it earlier this morning.

if you didn't want people to comment you shouldn't have done it.
Where's this "like"?
I'm trying to find it.
Help me out as you know where it is.
As you can see from the picture attached no ratings on "racism" today.

You know you did it, I know you did it, Notch knows you did it.

Your deceit does you no credit.

You know you did it, I know you did it, Notch knows you did it.

Your deceit does you no credit.
So you and the other halfwit say that i've done something of which I have no recollection and the system doesn't find.
I know I haven't much to do with i.t., but this is taking it to another level.
Let me see where i "liked" this joke, so i can reply.
Maybe I have pressed a button by mistake as said, but there's no trace of it in the website system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back