Blagdon Powersafe Help Needed

Sponsored Links
Just copy the bbcode from your album into your post to display the pics:

I take it there are two indicators in there - one which says a channel is switched off and one to say it is on?
As the recommendation is to have a 470K resistor I'd be tempted to change one of the 110K ones for a 470K and replace the other 110K resistor with a link.

As entioed there appears to be 2 neons per circuit & labelled 'R' & 'G' which I assume is red & green filters.
'G' is running on R3-1 & R3'-1 which on my screen look like 220K [red-red-black-orange].
'R' is running on R2 [330k] and seems to be shorted by R1 [1k] when swtched off.
If they are 220k [brown red & orange on some resistors can be very hard to distinguish] then I think you will not need to change them.
If they are 110k then replace one with 360k rather than messing about with a wire link.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back