Blanco sink drainer waste connection

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi
Purchased a new blanco sink drainer and can’t seem to get a waste connection for the following.

Ideally I would like to attach a trap directly underneath

Attachments

• IMG_1607.jpeg
    IMG_1607.jpeg
    333.6 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_1606.jpeg
    IMG_1606.jpeg
    295 KB · Views: 76
Sponsored Links
Hi
Purchased a new blanco sink drainer and can’t seem to get a waste connection for the following.

Ideally I would like to attach a trap directly underneath
Not sure what your problem is. I fitted a Blanco sink some years ago. Can't remember whether the fittings came with it or bought separately, but it wasn't a problem.

Not sure what your problem is. I fitted a Blanco sink some years ago. Can't remember whether the fittings came with it or bought separately, but it wasn't a problem.
Some years ago & cant remember is not very helpful is it.

Sponsored Links
Come on then, how are you going to help him?
More details from the OP about his problem would be useful
Me, if I have nothing worthwhile to add I say nothing however since you ask I would probably use McAlpine parts to acheive what the OP said in his post ie a trap directly below.

Me, if I have nothing worthwhile to add I say nothing however since you ask I would probably use McAlpine parts to acheive what the OP said in his post ie a trap directly below.
That's what confused me, why doesn't he go out and buy one if that will do the trick.
And what does "can’t seem to get a waste connection for the following."? More details from the OP about his problem would be useful, that was the point of my post, I know it didn't help directly.

Sorry for not reverting back.
I went and purchased McAlpine trap and works. Only issue is a slight drip where hey meets white which I’ll try and solve tomorrow

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    188.2 KB · Views: 51

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back