Blending in patches of render ??

2 Jun 2005
Reaction score
West Midlands
United Kingdom
I am renovating a row of four terraced houses. We had to change the position of some of the windows and doors which meant the smooth rendered exterior needed to be patched up.

It was not possible to achieve a perfect, none-noticeable join between the old and new and I am now looking for the best option to apply to the wall as a textured finish that would disguise the joins....a textured masonry paint would probably not be thick enough

Options seem to be a hi build troweled on paint. I wondered if the application of a top coat of a render like K rend, would also be a suitable option.

Any suggestions would be gratefully received.
Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local