Block Pavers on a Drive

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello all, can any one tell me how much.. BLOCK PAVERS.. are a sq mtr against having my driveway resurfaced again and is there a certain grade i need for the ... TARMAC ... Cane32. :cool:

Sponsored Links
I think they are very similar in price (i.e. mac v's paviours) insofar as laying the finished product is concerned.

But there are many different types and thicknesses of paviour and many different types and specifications of tarmac.

The actual dig-out and prep will be very similar on both counts and can be done to a decent standard or botched. One of the most often committed crimes is insufficient edge restraint concrete coupled with little thought for drainage and falls.

Cowboys just lay edge blocks on sand then hope that a fillet of mortar will keep the blocks in place until the cheque has cleared. :rolleyes:

Bitmac has gone up so much that now they are very similar.

50quid a metre is a rough guide for a basic block.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back