Block paving problem

Good job I'm not a betting man..... Those photo's have completely thrown a spanner into the works as they are clearly not charcoal in those images! Back to the drawing board and I can start to see your builder's problem now, getting a match isn't easy!

Maybe worth having a look at reclaim yards, they may have some weathered blocks available that would give a better match.

Sponsored Links
Well, for my money you've had the best answer already, that is to blend the blocks into existing driveway i.e. swap 'em about a bit, after having given the driveway a good clean.

(They look like marshall's brindles to me FWIW)

Tough one isn't it guys!!

In your opinion... is it likely that they would ever move the marks on the side or would the manufacturer never do that? I'm only asking because I'm trying to eliminate wrong ones.

Also... looking at my range of photos would you rule out the colour brindle and favour "autumn mix" or "burnt oak" etc?

Thanks again for your help.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back