Block paving recomendations

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just wondering if anyone can suggest a make of block paving and where to get it. Or warn of one their not impressed with. Price is important here and the cheapest Ive been quoted locally is £9.99 plus vat for Omega 50mm. I think thats a Brett one. Ive only used Marshalls in the distant past but haven't been quoted less than £16 plus vat yet. Cheers

Sponsored Links
Hi, marshalls have an ebay outlet - its mostly end of production run, surplus, small batches they have left in their yards etc. I got 100m of 65mm charcoal (some weird stuff called noxer - supposed to absorb nitrogen oxide from traffic and release it when it rains!! - but ignoring that they're just bog standard blocks - but cheaper). 100m is 14packs, I paid £760 including delivery. As they have sites all over the country they only deliver regionally and a minimum of 5 packs - but they delivered my 14 packs from Eaglescliff (Durham area) to Manchester free so worth asking if its a decent quantity. Obviously order extra for breakages etc (but I've just opened and carried 4 packs (1,600 blocks) from front of house round to back and only found 2 chipped and 1 cracked so if you measure accurately I cant see why you would need the extra 5 or 10% they seem to recommend.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back