blood money

Sponsored Links
Peteftw and vinty I think you both demonstrate the point I was making.

Your hate filled heads have exagerated what I said and now you want to up the anti, because my couple of line response does not explain or take into account every contributory factor.

Carry on with your hatred, carrying on filling your childrens heads with hateful thoughts, carry on killing and maiming each other, with enough hate you could keep it going for another thousand years or even more.

The uk was ruled by the romans for over 500 years and we were their slaves, tortured, murdered, and subjected to any other evil thing imaginable. Hundreds and thousands of people killed (N Irish also) in two world wars caused by german arrogance, and theres the Holocaust. UK and Germany deliberate merciless bombing of civilians.

But to-day in 2009 do the English have an intense hatred of Italians and Germans? The answer is a big NO because it is in the past and none of us are responsible for the sins of our fathers.

It's called moving on, its time NI moved on.
You haven't made any point other than confirming your own bigotry, you haven't proved that i hate anyone, your response to a short soundbite on TV is to launch into a diatribe about N.irish people being consumed with hatred,and basically by saying that the 'troubles were of their own making' they deserve all they get, isn't the same mentality that says that the BBC was correct in not screening an appeal for the people of Gaza.

As for your point about the Germans and Italians that may be true, but you can rest assured that anti Irish sentiment is alive and well in England, just because it is illegal to put up signs these days saying 'no Irish need apply' doesn't mean it has gone away.

government is going to give her parents murderers a £12,000 bonus for killing them
That's not true.

Where did you get that idea from?

Or did you just make it up?
It wasn't my idea mate, if these proposals are accepted that what it will amount to,
No, it is NOT true. No-one will get a £12,000 bonus for killing someone (nor a £24,000 bonus for killing two people and so on).

There is NO bonus for being a killer.

isn't the same mentality that says that the BBC was correct in not screening an appeal for the people of Gaza.

They were correct, they are trying to demonstrate their impartiality.

but you can rest assured that anti Irish sentiment is alive and well in England, just because it is illegal to put up signs these days saying 'no Irish need apply' doesn't mean it has gone away.

Nonsense, but if it was true, whats the problem? people are entiled to their beliefs, be they misinformed, irrational or racist (stupid word). And if an irishman thinks the uk is as you describe, then he can stay in ireland.
And ignore the fact that millions of irish people are happily and permanently settled in the uk.

Sponsored Links
government is going to give her parents murderers a £12,000 bonus for killing them
That's not true.

Where did you get that idea from?

Or did you just make it up?
It wasn't my idea mate, if these proposals are accepted that what it will amount to,
No, it is NOT true. No-one will get a £12,000 bonus for killing someone (nor a £24,000 bonus for killing two people and so on).

There is NO bonus for being a killer.
If it isn't true why are so many people in Ulster and the rest of the UK complaining about it, ok 'bonus' may not be the proper description of this proposal so what would you suggest calling it, ex gratia payment, compensation maybe, i think the title of the original post would be the most appropriate 'Blood Money'.

If it isn't true why are so many people in Ulster and the rest of the UK complaining about it
Because there are a lot of stupid, unthinking, hate-filled people about, perhaps?

Or people who have heard the lie that it is a payment to people for committing murder, and do not check to find out the truth?

ok 'bonus' may not be the proper description of this proposel so what would you suggest calling it, ex gratia payment, compensation maybe, i think the title of the original post would be the most appropriate 'Blood Money'.
It is a compensation payment to the family of someone who was killed.

It is not a payment to people for committing murder.

By pretending that it is a payment to people for committing murder you are simply spreading a lie.

Spreading this sort of lie is a good way to stir up further hatred, and as a result, more violence.

What a pointless and destructive cycle.

If it isn't true why are so many people in Ulster and the rest of the UK complaining about it
Because there are a lot of stupid, unthinking, hate-filled people about, perhaps?

Or people who have heard the lie that it is a payment to people for committing murder, and do not check to find out the truth?

ok 'bonus' may not be the proper description of this proposel so what would you suggest calling it, ex gratia payment, compensation maybe, i think the title of the original post would be the most appropriate 'Blood Money'.
It is a compensation payment to the family of someone who was killed.

It is not a payment to people for committing murder.

By pretending that it is a payment to people for committing murder you are simply spreading a lie.

Spreading this sort of lie is a good way to stir up further hatred, and as a result, more violence.

What a pointless and destructive cycle.
OK then John if it is all a lie as you state, then why don't you enlighten myself and everyone else to the truth. Lets take a case in point, a bomber accidently blows himself up along with nine other people among his victims are old age pensioners and a 7 year old girl who is blown in half. The question is should the family of the Bomber be entitled to £12,000 from the taxpayer, the answer should be quite easy except to people who don't have the basic concept of Right and Wrong.

Of course you could always adopt Homlslaws position on N.I.and that is there are no victims except for the army of course.

Spreading this sort of lie is a good way to stir up further hatred.

I thought NI hate levels hit maximum years ago and there are no intentions to reduce them.

Of course you could always adopt Homlslaws position on N.I.and that is there are no victims except for the army of course.

Trying to up the anti again :LOL: I said no such thing. But, if there was a hierarchy of victims uk soldiers would be at top of the list.

OK then John if it is all a lie as you state, then why don't you enlighten myself and everyone else to the truth.
Buffoon.

You have lied that there is a £12,000 bonus paid for committing a murder.

This is a lie.

The family of a person killed get a compensation payment.

They do not get any sort of bonus for being related to a murderer.

Murderers do not receive a £12,000 bonus for committing a murder.

You are obviously a lying bigot so there is no point wasting any more time on you.

I am sure johnD would have no problem identiying one of his family after having there guts blown out limbs severed and maybe if he was lucky a bit of their face left.
Then if the person who done this was either blown up them self or killed by the security forces he would think nothing wrong with handing over a 12k cheque to their next of kin who would also have a high probability of belonging to the same organisation.

Its feking ridiculous that anyone associated with killing anyone should be compensated, no matter how it has been worded in this topic

I am sure johnD would have no problem
That is of course an entirely different question, quite separate from the lie that murderers get a £12,000 bonus for committing a murder.

I am sure johnD would have no problem
That is of course an entirely different question, quite separate from the lie that murderers get a £12,000 bonus for committing a murder.
You call me a liar so are you saying that there is no proposal to give the families of terrorist murderers a £12,000 handout, if that is the case then i admit i am a liar, you can try and sanitise your comments by calling it a compensation payment if you want which would make you a bigger liar than i am, i will stick with the word bonus.

As for calling me a bigot, it is easy when you are sitting in the cheap seats to make comments like that, it just goes to show that you can't come up with anything else to say.

Sponsored Links
Back