blow torch

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am looking to buy a Rothenburger surefire 2 blow torch tomorrow to do some soldering on radiator pipes to fit new trv valves, any of you guys could tell me where I can get the best price , online is no good as I need one tomorrow, so far I have crosslands at £59, I also require gas.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
That's a very good price - presumably that's Crosslings on the Coast road?
They do the gas too :(MAP or Propane) as do B&Q.
John :)

I would simply walk into my nearest plumbing supplies and buy a far cheaper blow torch for only a few uses.

Sponsored Links
I would simply walk into my nearest plumbing supplies and buy a far cheaper blow torch for only a few uses.

Yes thats fair comment, but personally I can remember on several occasions going for the cheap option and regretting it and having to buy another making it no cheaper than buying a quality tool in the long run and hopefully it will make the job easier to.

Do be fair, the cheap tat in BnQ is often £35 odd... for another "35 Iw would be tempted. Although if you have time you can get one for £15-20 online, and they are good for lighting bonfires and generally abusing....

Daniel

I never said shed, I said plumbing supplies - I dont count sheds as that - they will sell you a blow torch that is well able to do a couple of joints, spending over £20 is not necessary for such a small task. The cheaper ones work too you know.

Got myself a rothernburger surefire 2 for £59 inc vat and a bottle of propane gas for a tenner at crosslings

Got myself a rothernburger surefire 2 for £59 inc vat and a bottle of propane gas for a tenner at crosslings

Yeah, kick it over or drop it & you've knackered it or out of pocket for an expensive replacement part!! Complete toy & rubbish.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back