Blower/Vac's

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Do blower vacs all have a mulching blade ?

I am on the lookout for one (2 stroke) that is more like a vacuum cleaner - just sucks up stuff without trying to chop it up too.

Reason - not collecting garden rubbish but collecting paper / debris after pro firework displays and this can involve bits of bell wire - which I guess wont do a mulching blade any good ! ie Blow the debris into a pile then suck it all up.

Is there one available - needs to be fairly powerful / robust, not electric, 2-stroke preferred as already carry the 2-stroke onboard for generator.

Sponsored Links
Those I have used have a "mulcher" it's purpose is to shred/chop everything in order to maximise bag storage capacity, otherwise you would need to empty the bag too frequently.

They are a DIY backache kit mate......avoid the vacuum types, get a Stihl BG56 blower and pick up the bits with a shovel ;)
John :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back