Bloxorz

Sponsored Links
aaaaarrrgghhhh. Infuriating.

level 7 is not possible I tell ya :mad:

It is infuriating though...so I sent it to my fatherinlaw ;)

Sponsored Links
level 25.. totally impossible..

can't get to the hole without the 2 extra blocks up, but can't get the 2 extra blocks up without colapsing the bridge...

my code is 250453 if you want to give it a go...

level 25.. totally impossible..

can't get to the hole without the 2 extra blocks up, but can't get the 2 extra blocks up without colapsing the bridge...

my code is 250453 if you want to give it a go...

Not impossible...Here is the code for level 26.......426329........ ;)

give us a clue then.. do i need to hit both round switches and if so in a particular order?

what good is the little block that flips up when you hit the second one?

EDIT.. nevermind... sussed it.. don't hit the bottom round switch and hit the X again to re-raise the bridge to the exit..

finished phew, last level 33 is 614955, Thought youd get a special screen at the end but it just says Congratulations on completing blah blah blah :evil:

finished phew, last level 33 is 614955, Thought youd get a special screen at the end but it just says Congratulations on completing blah blah blah :evil:

Morning tim west. How long have you been at it(the game)?

Morning, glad you added the brackets :LOL: couple of days, some were fiendish, what level you on?

Morning, glad you added the brackets :LOL: couple of days, some were fiendish, what level you on?

Now let me see. Why do these guys keep overtaking me while I'm still at the starting line. I know! I cant get the darned bike to move! What level? Zero. I want another bike.

Sponsored Links
Back