DIYnot book?

well i'll go it alone if i must.... a few quid to Tommy W for his cover pic, and i'm minted !

:mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
This site has a bit of noteriety (it's been mention in the Sunday Times no least). I'm sure people would want to read about some of the characters, scandal and posts on here.

Sorry this post is a week old and on page 3 now but martin do you have a link to what was published in the sunday times?

This site has a bit of noteriety (it's been mention in the Sunday Times no least). I'm sure people would want to read about some of the characters, scandal and posts on here.

Sorry this post is a week old and on page 3 now but martin do you have a link to what was published in the sunday times?

Who's martin? :eek:

If you mean me :LOL: then no sorry, no link, but it was a top five of DIY related websites in a section in the Sunday Times called InGear. I didn't find it on-line, i bought the paper.

Sponsored Links
http://technology.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/tech_and_web/the_web/article1394808.ece

-0-

Thanks Mpip (apart from posting a clicky without words :mad: ) but although you have found a DIYnot reference in the S Times... that's not the one i read.... the one i saw mentioned the "fiesty" (not sure that's the same word they used) discussion in the forums and hinted at some regular characters - unless my memory has deserted me completely!

Back