Blue plastic water valve stuck

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, the pressure in my Baxi combi boiler has dropped so no hot water. I've tried turning the blue plastic water valves but only one will turn - the other is stuck tight and im not sure what to do to get it to turn. Please can anyone help with some advice? Thank you

Sponsored Links
Thank you for your help .... will be trotting off to the shop tomorrow for a spanner!!

There are some valves which have a Stop, so they only rotate so far, have you tried turning the handle both ways?

Sponsored Links
Hi, the pressure in my Baxi combi boiler has dropped so no hot water. I've tried turning the blue plastic water valves but only one will turn - the other is stuck tight and im not sure what to do to get it to turn. Please can anyone help with some advice? Thank you
Did you get this sorted? I have just moved to a house with Baxi Duo Tec Combi and I have the same issue. Blue valve on the right works ok but the one on the left won't budge so I can't pressurise the system. The boiler is 4 years old and was recently serviced.

No worries. Probably a worn plastic tap housing then. Not sure if they’re available as a spare, it it’s a workaround for now.

51+usdf1mtL._AC_UL320_.jpg

Replacement Valve Handles

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back