Bluetooth

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi helpers I have 2 Sony TV,s. KD55XG7073 and 65ins one I am trying to pair of Sony Bluetooth headphones with no luck
I have googled it and it says using supplied remote go to settings then network and accessories etc
But I have no such thing when I go to settings all there is is system settings I’ve scrolled down to set up but don’t even see Bluetooth surely my TV,s are the smart
I’ve tried using the sky remote and I can pair my iPad to listen to music on the TV,s
Thanks PM

Sponsored Links
Ok thank you there is plenty to choose from so hopefully will be able to pair up with my headphones and watch TV in spare room without disturbing the family in the evening

Having just read about the transmitters there seems to be a time lag ( not in sync ) with watching programmes so wont bother to buy as would be so annoying and a waste of time

Sponsored Links
Can’t say I've noticed but hey, don’t go wasting your valuable time (or a fiver) by pressing that 'Buy it now' button. :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back