Boiler and cylinder

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi
I am looking for someone to give me a quote to replace a combi boiler with a regular boiler and a cylinder that will run 3 bathrooms and 3 sinks and 18 rads as well as other normal appliances.
If anyone could reccomeded anyone I would be grateful
Thank you

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
The boiler I have now has not enough pressure to be doing a bath and a shower at the same time, the boiler I have works fine other than that.
Anyone have any idea of a fitter please .

The boiler I have now has not enough pressure to be doing a bath and a shower at the same time, the boiler I have works fine other than that.
Anyone have any idea of a fitter please .

Ask your friends to recommend someone or hang about in here there's some good Manc lads who tune in here.

The reason I ask is to see if it might be possible to use your combi to run an unvented cylinder and to see what combi someone thought was suitable to supply 3 bathrooms, no need to throw your toys out of the pram.

Hi
Sorry about that :( I'm getting stressed lol. I have had two plumbers but both haven't come back to me with a quote, I guess it's because they would have to but a cylinder in the loft, I'll keep reading the thread until I get a response , I just started doing accommodation and I really could do with sorting it out:( wasn't a problem before and I was only using one bath or shower at once, although the pressure has been rubbish since the boiler was put in, but no one seems to be able to work out why :(
Sorry for coming over as a nowtry cow :( I'm usually ok on a Sunday :)

Get the flow and pressure checked on the incoming main water supply, until that's done its impossible to say what system would be the most suitable, do you know the make and model of the combi you have now ?

The boiler is a sim I'm at my sons at he moment so don't know the model at the moment, and the flow pressure is 12 cups, I have added 2 more shower rooms that is what has caused the problem , but as. Said before this boiler has always been rubbish :( the Zanzibar we had originally was a 100 times better. But I have had this one for a long time., I just put up with it.

Yes it is, I have been out and checked in the street say well as the house, but it's always been rubbish the pressure from new :(
I am led to believe a combo boiler couldn't run what I want it to, and that is why I'm looking for a quote for a cylinder and normal boiler.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back