Boiler and cylinder

Sponsored Links
I would go for cold storage cistern, hot water cylinder and system boiler.

What sort of accommodation have you got? Bed and breakfast?

Daniel.

Yes that's what I though, I have a bungalow it has four bedrooms and I have started letting out three of them that are on suite
I'm finding it difficult to find someone to quote me, the plumber are talking combi but I believe I need a cylinder as you said, I don't know where to go that's the problem that I have
Thanks for replying

You need to get the pressure and flow measured before you do anything, then you can decide what kind of system to go for, so contact a plumber and tell him that you want the mains measured.

Sponsored Links
Hi the plumber did the flow with a type of cup he said it was 12 which I think it was 12 litres every min he said it wasn't very good or could be much better, that's why I though a cylinder would be better.

In that case get a quote for a cold water storage, a vented cylinder and a couple of shower pumps, you can use your existing combi to heat the cylinder, don't know about Manchester but down south about 6k depending on a site survey.

The boiler is a sim I'm at my sons at he moment so don't know the model at the moment, and the flow pressure is 12 cups, I have added 2 more shower rooms that is what has caused the problem , but as. Said before this boiler has always been rubbish :( the Zanzibar we had originally was a 100 times better. But I have had this one for a long time., I just put up with it.

Does anyone have details of this Zanzibar boiler with a dhw flow rate of 960 li/min?

Thanks everyone I'm now sorted :) I have a system boiler and a Oslo cylinder and it's doing the job great
Thanks for the help !

Always a pleasure when a) a poster reports back with a result and, b) actually thanks the good guys on here for their help.

Well done that girl!

PS nowtry cow - have I just learnt a new Mancunian term?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back