Boiler and rads sizing

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can anyone tell me please where i can find some free software on the net that will calculate the rads in kw for a semi house.

The system must be fitted with a vaillant ecomax with stelrad elite rads in each room and all calculations will have to account for this system to be fitted. The system will be on a sealed 'S' plan system.

So any clever dude out their who knows any free software on the net that will help me out i would be very greatful.

Many thanks in advance

Sponsored Links
The system must be fitted with a vaillant ecomax with stelrad elite rads in each room and all calculations will have to account for this system to be fitted. The system will be on a sealed 'S' plan system.

wattage is wattage however it is produced
try

here

traineegasman said:
Go to www.radcalcs.com. not free software but might help :D

mine is
cheeky-smiley-021.gif

Sponsored Links
Thanks guys you are stars but kev you already know that dont ya , thanks again, your top of my xmas card list thanks
:D :D

kevplumb said:
Yes, but was posting exactly same time as you, didn`t see your effort till afterwards :oops: clever *******s! :LOL: :LOL: ( good smiley BTW :D )

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back