Boiler Apps

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi
I have an Ideal LOGIC 24 kw COMBI boiler with Center RF Wireless Room Thermostat is there a way of controling the boiler with a smart phone app.

Advice would be most appreciated.

Sponsored Links
You can use Ideal's own 'Halo' device/system or the Nest or Hive smart thermostats

Sponsored Links
Moes seems around the cheapest wall thermostat with wifi, but what do you want to control.

For myself when we go out for the heating to switch off, and then switch on again when we approach home switch on again would save fuel, and no need for it to be a thermostat, it could be simple on/off. Called geofencing.

However I just use a smart socket adaptor to switch my AC on/off so could use a sonoff switch without any temperature control.

What do you want it for?

Hi thanks for your reply.
I am away from home quite a lot and I thought it would be handy to monitor temperatures and turn the heating on if required.

Hi
Just ordered a Hive mini thermostat with receiver and hub.

Last edited:
Thermostat arrived today, from start to finish took 10 minutes to install and set up.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back