boiler condensate pipe

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Please can someone give me details of the name and where to obtain the fitting that both the pressure relief and condensate pipe enter, so that they run out in one single pipe. Please dont say it does not exist, as I know for certain it does. Sorry for not being more specific, but it takes me ages to type!
Many thanks.

Sponsored Links
I think that you mean the fanny flap as we call it where you can allow a PRV vent pipe to go into a 32mm plastic waste pipe.

Someone else will tell you the part number if that's what you are looking for.

Don't see how a tundish could help!

Tony

Sponsored Links
Thanks for the swift replies fella's.
The fitting is plastic and receives one 22mm white plastic condensate pipe, and also, one 15mm copper pressure relief pipe, which can then be routed externally, using just one hole and one discharge pipe. Similar to a "Y" or a "T", but I must stress, I'm not certain. Also, I'm not sure of the diameter of the external pipe, but I am realy not concerned with this at the moment, it's the three way fitting thats "doin my ed in".
Agile, please can you give me more info on your fanny flap? thanks.
Told ya it takes me ages to type.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back