Boiler Engineer Recommendation

14 Apr 2010
Reaction score
United Kingdom
Can anyone recommend a good boiler/heating engineer who operates in the wigan area.

The boiler is a Potterton Suprima 40L. I would be looking for someone to perform the following work:

Boiler Service
Unvented Cylinder check. (Never checked in the 3yrs we have owned the house) Potential drip through tundish
Replacement of Manual Bypass with Auto-bypass
Investigate occassional lock-out problem (I had it happening daily before the start of winter. It stopped happening all through winter and now I have had 2 lock outs in the past week)

Thanks for any recommendations
Sponsored Links
how about leaving the RGI (whoever it is) to decide what checks need to be done. After all they will know more about your central heating than you
Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local