Boiler firing with no call for heat.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
I think that removing the link has sorted it and it was that simple. It's rather annoying that we had no fewer than 5 Vaillant engineers out last year and not one of them removed it.
I had the same problem when I had a Vaillant Ecotec fitted. Whilst waiting for the installer to return, I phoned up Vaillant and before I had finished telling them the problem they said "The 24v link hasn't been removed". When I said "it was a Vaillant approved installer that fitted the boiler" (which I now know means f. all)' They said "They all forget to do it". I removed it myself. Job done.

I had the same problem when I had a Vaillant Ecotec fitted. Whilst waiting for the installer to return, I phoned up Vaillant and before I had finished telling them the problem they said "The 24v link hasn't been removed". When I said "it was a Vaillant approved installer that fitted the boiler" (which I now know means f. all)' They said "They all forget to courselesdo it". I removed it myself. Job done.
manu approved installer means they have been on a one day sales session, doesnt mean they actually know anything about the boilers

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back