Boiler heating not firing up when Drayton SCR green light clicks on

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Hi I need some advice please I have a wr1 box by my boiler and a receiver but I am having to press the override button to get the heating to work. I have as someone suggested reset it all but when the heating is set to timer nothing is happening but the hot water side of it is working fine Is my receiver faulty and if so I have a t4rf do I have to get the same one or are the Drayton ones etc compatible ? Thanks in advance

Have you changed the batteries in the room stat and recommunicated them?

Yes I have but now the receiver has no light working ☹

probably not communicated correctly. take batteries out of the stat and turn power off at electrical switch to boiler, leave 10 secs and turn on then press the bottom button in on the receiver followed by the top so you are pressing them together. The red light will flash 7 times and then you can put the batteries back in the room stat. should flash again and all work. Hopefully.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back