Boiler Insurance?

Thanks Everyone.

Unfortunately the bars-stewards in Baxi wont cover my post code, so I'm kinda buggered!

I've taken out home emergency cover on my home insurance and I'll eventually find someone to service it in order to keep it legal for the insurance.

So if you every consider buying a Baxi/Potterton product, just check the after warranty cover - its very, very restricted.
really surprised that they wont cover your area, to be fair , I dont have anything to do with Baxi these days, but I would have thought they would have covered your area, is your boiler on Natural gas ?

Sponsored Links
Go with Baxis own maintenance plan then, sadly these BG, Corgi, homeserve and the rest are ust a ripoff, some manus are not good value for money but Baxi are OK
I suspect Baxi farm out the annual service to Homesearve

I suspect Baxi farm out the annual service to Homesearve
Its actually Domestic General that Baxi use, so it will be one of the insurance sub-contract firms like Donnelly.

Sponsored Links
Its actually Domestic General that Baxi use, so it will be one of the insurance sub-contract firms like Donnelly.
yes I used to do D&G work, to be fair was a decent arangement, but not for everyone, I am a water boatie man and love your area , just wish I could be of more help, even though you probaly hate me as I worked in Faslane and very proud of it

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back