Boiler not fire up...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
l have a problem with my boiler it is a Baxi solo 3 pfl 40 and it will not fire up. The baxi has 5 lights displayed they are overheat, boiler on , fan on , fan on , pilot on , and burner on , but when l switch the boiler on all that comes on is the boiler light and the fan light flickers on and off with a clicking sound. It's been like this for a few days now so l have no heating or hot water. l hope someone can point out what may be the problem and what the cost may be to repair it. Thanks

Sponsored Links
Many boiler engineers are out working during the day and not giving their time free to answer queries.

Without being there to test your boiler I have no idea whats wrong.

It might well be the PCB but it could also be something else !

I realise that you think that fixing boilers must be easy because plumbers are thick. However, the reality is that a considerable amount of knowledge and skill is required!

Most normal people dont wait "days" without heating or hot water. They just call a competent boiler engineer to diagnose and fix the fault.

Tony

Most normal people dont wait "days" without heating or hot water. They just call a competent boiler engineer to diagnose and fix the fault.

You dont have to be a sarcastic idiot, show me where l said plumbers are thick and boilers are easy to fix.

l was just asking for advice and what could be the problem. If you are not going to reply with some help or advice dont answer to my question .

Sponsored Links
I did not realise that you are both rude and ungrateful.

Clearly you must be very mean and your only interest is saving your own money by not calling out an engineer immediately your boiler failed as most other people do.

I have to say that your attitude to someone who gives considerable time to try to help people for free is very unfortunate!

You cetainly dont deserve any free advice!

You cetainly dont deserve any free advice!

You are clearly one big joke who was rude in the first place presuming l thought plumbers were thick and easy to fix, your words not mine.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back