boiler not hitting target temp

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi there,
i know it has been couple of years ago, you posted this problem with your boiler,
i just wantted find out what was the problem in the end? did you find a solution to your problem.
i recently had boiler instation, i have excaly same problem with my boiler, never reach target tempurutre its like limp mode?
your response will be apriciated.
best wishes
m

Sponsored Links
hi there,
i know it has been couple of years ago, you posted this problem with your boiler,
i just wantted find out what was the problem in the end? did you find a solution to your problem.
i recently had boiler instation, i have excaly same problem with my boiler, never reach target tempurutre its like limp mode?
your response will be apriciated.
best wishes
m
Better to start your own thread. What make & model boiler do you have? How many radiators?

Boiler make a model valiant ecotec plus 838 combi boiler
10 radiators total all single radiators

Sponsored Links
Almost certainly an issue with the boiler being far too powerful for the system. Its output can be reduced, take it down to about 12kW and things should be much improved

• Thanks
Reactions: CBW

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back