Boiler not reaching temp

Bcos also property is only 2 bed and turning the heating on for 1 hour eats £1.10 of gas ONLY.
I think its eating a lot of gas and its on a high kw setting...

if this boiler can have its kw setting adjusted it would be great to know but i cannot see it on the display...

Sponsored Links
Are you saying it keeps firing (above) to maintain 45C or is cycling on/off which I think is what is happening.
it fires again to 45 and keeps it there for around 2-3 minutes and then stops.. then temp lowers to 30 and it kicks in back again...

Okay will check when I get home, great to know that it can be adjusted...
how many kw max should i put? 2 bed property..

it fires again to 45 and keeps it there for around 2-3 minutes and then stops.. then temp lowers to 30 and it kicks in back again...

Okay will check when I get home, great to know that it can be adjusted...
how many kw max should i put? 2 bed property..

Try setting (d.00) to 10kw, it can all ways be increased, this in itself won't guarantee continuous running or a successful fire up as Vaillant boilers fire up at ~ 65% of their max output and maintain this (for some strange reason) for up to 60secs before modulation but should help to extend the run time, this boiler also has fairly high minimum output of 7.5kw so if the heat demand falls below this then it will cycle, see how it goes anyway.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back