Boiler only doing central heating-rid of F&E tank?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
basically been working in a shop, they have water heaters doing there hot water everywhere, and they have this boiler doing just 6 downstairs rads, however the F&E tank is upstairs in next doors property which ive ripped out today. is there something i could put in just for the central heating, something like a combi, there pump is external to the boiler but ideally want it pressurised from the main?

cheers ears

Sponsored Links
why would you want a combi ? as you say the water is done by other means.

many heat only boilers available that can be pressurised and most would have the pump fitted seperately.

only reason i asked was because they want a new boiler at end of year so if there was an internal expansion vssel with filling loop i could use it as one.

but you would just rip out old tank, cap off, fit expansion next to the heat only boiler away you go? then fit new HE boiler when there ready? just seeing what was cheapest for them really

Sponsored Links
your gas installer should be able to advise you on the best solution, seeing as he will be fitting it. :D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back