Boiler problem

What do you know about my engineering (and reading) capabilities? Many times I've diagnosed a problem and fixed it when the "experts" were stumped, and that includes boilers and central heating.
What makes you think the boiler hasn't been serviced for 15 years? I've done it regularly.
If the Minimiser is such a dreadful piece of kit it's amazing it has run OK for 15 years and looks good for many more yet.

Most of the replies I've had have made criticisms of various sorts. It seems the only matters that can be commented on are things I can easily sort out for myself. Nobody has suggested answers to my questions.

Come on chaps, it's good to be proud of our skills, but we don't want to get too up ourselves, heating is not such a black art.

I shall now unsubscribe from this forum.

If it had been serviced then the incorrect pressure would have been noticed.

Good riddance.

Sponsored Links
Like his claims to be competent to do gas work, his claim to have unsubscribed does not seem to be true either!

His account is still active!

One also wonders how he checks the combustion on his boiler! Perhaps he sniffs the flue gases?

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back