boiler problems

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi can anyone help. I have a valliant eco plus boiler that does not heat the radiators,the pilot keeps kicking in then goes out after a few seconds. The hot water is fine, just the heating not working

Sponsored Links
For safety reasons your boiler is not suitable for DIY repairs.

Apart from checking external controls there is prbably little that you will be able to do.

Tony

Is there a fault code showing? sounds like it`s stuck in hot water only mode. or pcb fault

Sponsored Links
Hi, I've pressed the I and - button and it says f22, which says dry fire, low water pressure or faulty or dirty pump with low output, the pump has been cleaned and checked, the water pressure is ok, could it have anything to do with the thermostat in the boiler?

On the pressure gauge on the boiler, he has also checked the pressure on the vessel tank.

Pressure guage on the boiler doesn't feed back to the software.

Did he drop the system pressure before checking the vessel pressure?

Could be pressure sensor, pump, or expansion vessel. Lord knows what plumbingservices will come up with :LOL:

The fault code was not on display,I had to go to the history by pressing, I and - at the same time,and that shows the last 10 faults with the boiler, I've been told that its got to be the pcb if all other checks has been done, Thanks for your advice anyhow👍

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back