boiler replacement

Bottom line is all installers have different preferences, some because of experience, some because of incentives, I have my own choice of brand which I will not state, most know mine anyway, but that is my choice,get a few quotes and then search the internet for customers opinion, most major manufacturers are offering very long warranties these days, but lots do not actually honour them and look for a get out clause, get a good honest installer that will look after you in the complete warranty period, decent installers have a good working relationship with the manufacturer that they use, I most certainly do and if my customers need help we work together to sort everything out, I dont get free mugs and shoite , I dont need them

Sponsored Links
Hi,
Boiler has reached the time for replacement. It is a conventional type. Undecided whether to go with similar conventional one or switch to a Combi? Will be getting some quotes for replacement. Views appreciated on staying with similar or switching to Combi?
Views on good replacement makes?
Thanks

Why has your present boiler reached its life end ???

Sponsored Links
The point is; your boyfriend doesn't know what he's on about luv!!!

I don't see anything wrong with that particular reply. The OP already knows how the current system behaves, so he can use that as a baseline.

Last edited:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back